Reservations are processed in the order in which they are received and from a protected block of rooms for exhibitors.
Exhibitors may not reserve more than 5 rooms per co-headquarter hotel (Hyatt Regency McCormick Place and Marriott Marquis Chicago).
Booth number is required for all hotel reservations. Please have your booth number ready.
Requests for 8 rooms or more must be made using the Housing Block Request Form. See process below:
- Submit your Housing Block Request Form to SfN Housing.
- A group block contract from SfN Housing will be sent to you within 5 business days (contact SfN Housing if no communication is received within 5 business days).
- Return your signed contract to SfN Housing.
- Once SfN Housing receives your signed contract, you will be sent an email with an account name and password to manage your room block online.
- Friday, September 20, 2019 – Last day to request housing based on availability.
- Friday, September 20, 2019 – Last day to cancel reservations without penalty.
- Friday, October 11, 2019 – Reservation changes/cancels can be made directly with the hotel(s).
CMR (Convention Management Resources) is the official hotel management company for Neuroscience 2019. No other hotel management company or travel agency is authorized to place reservations on behalf of SfN. While other companies may appear to be affiliated with Neuroscience 2019 and the SfN hotel block, they are not and SfN and CMR cannot provide assistance in resolving any disputes. Should you be contacted by any agency other than CMR, please contact SfN Housing. For more information, please visit Neuroscience 2019.